Instructor Terms and Conditions
1. Key definitions
“Base price“refers to the price of the course set by the instructor.
“Base currency“refers to the base price currency. SmartWater Used as USD base currency
“Base exchange rate“refers to an exchange rate applicable to the entire system used by SmartWater Acedemy For the conversion of foreign currency and does not include any fees or surcharges on the part of SmartWater Academy. The exchange rate is established using one or more third parties and is fixed periodically. Consequently, the base exchange rate may not be identical to the market exchange rate applicable at the particular time when a foreign currency conversion is processed.
“Gross Total“refers to the amount actually received by SmartWater Academy By the students ‘ purchases for their course. Keep in mind that for sales through mobile applications, mobile platforms will apply rates, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play.
“Total Net” 50% of the Total gross, minus the taxes to be applied
“PTough by level” refers toL Price set by the instructor, Available on the Pricing and promotions Policy that provides The instructor. The standard price of the courses will be the possibility of establishing the price that it creates convenient.
“Pricing and promotions Policy“refers to the policy available here, which stipulates the terms and pricing policy and promotions of SmartWater Academy.
“Sale price“refers to the actual sales price of the course. When the sales currency is different from the base currency, SmartWater Academy Determine the sales price based on the base exchange rate.
“Sales currency“refers to the currency of the sale. It will come determined by the country of origin of the user who buys the course.
As an Instructor, you hire directly with SmartWater Academy, a society of Madrid In Spain. In addition, although we may use other subsidiaries of SmartWater to make your payments easier, your contract will continue to be between you and SmartWater Planet S.L.
3. Your relationship with students
Instructors do not have a direct contractual relationship with students. The only information you will receive about the students is the one provided through the services (“Student-related data”). Understands and accepts that SmartWater Academy reserves the right to undertake the corresponding legal actions For any problems that arise from sOr use of student-related data. is made Responsible of good use Of Student-related data.
As an Instructor, it represents, guarantees and ensures that:
- Visit https://smartwateracademy.com and fill in the Instructor’s registration form and, if you are going to charge a fee for your courses, you will also need to accept again the price terms that will be presented during the process of creating payment courses;
- It is responsible for all its content remitted. In addition, you agree that you must possess or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permits, and have the authority to authorize SmartWater Academy (a) reproducing, distributing, publicly representing (including through digital audio transmission), publicly displaying, communicating to the public, promoting, selling, using and exploiting all of its content referred to and through the services in the manner contemplated In these terms of the instructor;
- No content remitted infringes or embezzless the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- Has the qualifications, credentials and experience required, including, without limitation, education, training, knowledge and skills to teach and offer the services offered in the course and through services;
- Not publish or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, illegitimate, defamatory or libelous content or information;
- will not upload, publish or otherwise transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid scams or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the services or any user;
- You will not use the services for anything other than providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to students;
- You will not participate in any activity requiring you to SmartWater Academy Must obtain licenses or pay rights to third parties, including, as an example and without limitation, the payment of rights for the public execution of musical works or sound recordings;
- Will not copy, modify, distribute, reverse engineer, disfigure, stain, mutilate, sabotage, or interfere with the content of the company and/or the services or operations of the same, except as permitted in these Terms of the instructor;
- It shall not frame or insert the services in such a way as to insert a free coupon version of its course or other similar functionality whose purpose is to circumvent the services;
- You will not impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s account;
- Your use of the services is subject to the approval of SmartWater Academy, which we may grant or deny under our sole discretion;
- You will not introduce any viruses, worms, spyware, or any other code, file, or software that can or may attempt to damage or control the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the services or of its operation; Will not extract, search or use a robot or other automated means of any kind to access the services;
- will not interfere with or prevent other instructors from providing services or courses;
- Keep accurate information about your account;
- Must respond quickly to students and ensure quality of service in line with industry standards and instructional services in general;
- Is over 18 years of age or, if not, is between 13 and 17 years old and a third party, parent or legal guardian, has accepted these terms of the instructor, as well as all our terms and policies as published in our services at certain times and will assume the Responsibility and obligation for your performance and fulfillment of this document.
5. License for SmartWater Academy
You hereby agree that we can record the entire course, or a part (including voice chat communications) to control quality and deliver, market, promote, demonstrate, and manage services. You hereby grant permission to SmartWater Academy To use your name, portrait, image or voice to offer, deliver, market, promote, demonstrate and sell services, courses, content of the company and content submitted, and waive all rights of privacy, publicity or Any other right of similar nature, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
6. Confidence and security
7. Restricted persons with whom we cannot do business
You hereby warrant that you are not a restricted person (“restricted person”). For the purposes of the instructor’s terms, you will be considered a restricted person if you or any senior manager, principal or shareholder of the entity on whose behalf you are using the Services (1) has been classified by The tax agency of ESpaña As a citizen or institution pursued by money laundering; (2Participates in activities with nuclear weapons, missiles, chemical or biological weapons in which theSpañoles They cannot participate without a license granted by the Government of Is Campaign; Or3Owns, controls, or acts on behalf of a restricted person. If you become a restricted person during the duration of these Terms of the instructor, you must notify to SmartWater Academy Within twenty-four (24) hours following, and SmartWater Academy You shall have the right to terminate your obligations to you, with immediate effect and without any liability whatsoever to you, but without prejudice to your outstanding obligations with SmartWater Academy.
You hereby agree that you should not use the services to carry out or facilitate any transaction with any restrained person, except where expressly authorized in writing by the government From Spain. You cannot take out the technical data, violating the restrictions, laws or regulations of Campaign or any other country that proves to be applicable.
As an instructor, you will be responsible for determining the base price that you charge students for your course (s). You can select any increment by going to the “Price Edition” screen in your instructor account. You hereby agree to charge exclusively for your own content remitted. You may not charge separately any course add-ons such as downloadable PDF files or other content and services (such as providing a link to a third-party service to sell downloadable PDF files). The company will be in charge of billing and other relationships on the rates with the students. When the sales currency is different from the base currency, SmartWater Academy Determine the sale price According to the pricing policy.
As part of their participation in SmartWater Academy, you grant us permission to share your course, as well as information about you and the course with selected employees and partners from SmartWater Academy, without receiving compensation for it.
You may be able to increase your sales by promoting your courses using a coupon code that you created in SmartWater Academy. For more information on the vouchers created by the Instructor, see our Pricing and promotions Policy.
In the case of courses offered in the application for IOS SmartWater Academy, SmartWater Academy You will select the price level of the Apple App Store that closer to the base price set by the Instructor.
As an instructor, SmartWater to enter your account fifty Percent (50%) of the net Total received for its course minus the applicable deductions, such as reimbursements to students (“standard income quota”). Yes SmartWater Academy Modify the standard revenue fee, we will notify you thirty (30) days in advance by email or a clearly visible notice on the services.
In order for the company to be able to pay you in due time, you must have a PayPal account and keep SmartWater Academy The correct email address that is associated
with your account. Payment will be made within than thirty (30) days from the end of the month in which a course is charged. You are responsible for providing the company with the necessary identification and tax information for the payment of the total due.
As an instructor, you are responsible for determining whether you are eligible to be paid by a company isFleece.
You understand and agree that you are responsible for any income tax. We Reserve The right to withhold payment if we do not receive the corresponding tax documentation. With respect to sales tax applied to the sale of its courses, the following applies:
The price set by the instructor is the final price the student will pay. This price includes taxes for the purpose of calculating net income and remuneration to be paid by the Instructor
1. European Union
In the event that the sale or delivery of a course or any content submitted to students in the European Union is subject to any value Added tax (“VAT”), in accordance with applicable law, SmartWater Academy Collect and send VAT to the competent tax authorities in relation to the sales of such courses or content sent to students in the European Union. SmartWater Academy It may, at its sole discretion, increase the selling price when it considers that VAT will be applied and SmartAcademy You will be responsible for accountability. You must indemnify and maintain SmartWater Academy Unscathed in the face of any claim by tax authorities for insufficient payment of VAT and against any penalties and/or interest accruing on your instructor’s income or any other.
The price set by the instructor is the final price That will pay The student. This price Includes The ImpuThese corresponding to the effects ofL Calculation of net income and remuneration to be paid by the Instructor.
2. Other countries
In the sales of courses or content sent to countries other than the European Union, The instructor is responsible for following the requirements of the competent tax authority related to your course sales tax (which may be different from your local tax authority). SmartWater Academy You cannot offer tax advice, so you should consult with your tax advisor.
The price set by the instructor is the final price the student will pay. This price includes taxes for the purpose of calculating net income and remuneration to be paid by the Instructor.
12. Deleting your account
If you want to delete your instructor account, you can do so by following the steps provided in The Instruction page for instructors. We will do our best from a commercial point of view to make the remaining scheduled payments that you owe before deleting your account. You hereby understand and agree that, if students are enrolled in your courses, they may continue to access your name and those courses once your account is eliminated. If you need Help or you have a problem deleting your instructor account, you can also contact us by email writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our Support Center, and we will do our best from a commercial point of view to respond to your request within 24 hours.
13. Modifications of these instructor terms
Occasionally, we may update these conditions for instructors in order to clarify or reflect new or different practices, such as when we add new features. SmartWater Academy You reserve the right to modify these conditions for instructors or to apply changes at any time. If we apply important changes, we will inform you through effective means, such as an email notice to the address specified in your account or a notification on our services. Other modifications will enter into force The day they are published, unless otherwise stated. If you continue to use the services after the date of Entry into force of any change, such access or use shall be deemed an acceptance and agreement with respect to the conditions for instructors and shall be subject to them as amended. The conditions for modified instructors prevail over the previous ones.